Thanks for checking in! Aside from relocating to Austin, Texas last March, there’s been quite a bit of action going on here! Whew… Here’s a quick rundown of what’s been happening:
1. NBC has finally started airing Love Bites featuring the theme song I produced with Emily Zuzik. it’s a cover of The Pretenders’ ‘Message Of Love”. July 21st will be the date for the last episode of the series in which 3 songs of mine are featured: “Hold Me Tight” (Jakarta), “These Are The Days That Shine” (Bankrupt Millionaires), and “Dream Out Loud” (Last Channel). Emily and I are also working on a new batch of songs to be released soon.
2. 2 years in the making, Jakarta has released its debut record, Grasp What Is Good. We are very excited to have finally finished this super collection of tunes. Look for more news from the Jakarta front soon.
3. I produced spots for Publix, Australian Tourism, Brighthouse, and Matick Chevrolet.
4. Some more of my songs will be featured in the upcoming episodes of The O’Neals (OWN), Amsale Girls (We) and Royal Pains (USA).
5. The European car company, SEAT, has chose ‘Dream Out Loud” for their new promo spot If you are in traveling in Europe this year, keep your eyes peeled!